Grodan Granulate is an ultra-clean, sterile substrate for hydroponic production. Granulate rockwool can be effectively used in recirculating or run-to-waste systems and has a very high water holding capacity. Grodan Granulate is compressed into a 20kg bale, but makes around 140L of growing medium.
• Inert, sterile medium designed for horticulture
• Care should be taken when handling rockwool by wearing gloves and mask
• Suitable for a variety of hydroponic system designs
• Very high water holding capacity (retention)
• Can be mixed with other substrates to achieve desired moisture holding capacity.
• Perfect for large operations.
WAY 2 GROW PROFESSIONAL COCO® is RHP approved for horticulture and is Australia’s premium coco substrate (RHP 088BK09. ISO 9001:2008). With the highest air fill porosity and free draining formula, Pro Coco is buffered with calcium & magnesium. Pro Coco also contains trichoderma for fast root stimulation and optimum plant health.View full product details
The original and still the best. Now made from a stronger material, Pot Sox are available in four popular sizes and make medium/root ball removal easy.View full product details
Now made from a stronger material, Pot Grids are available in three popular sizes and keep your medium draining freely. Pot Grids are simple reusable plastic grids that are placed at the bottom of your grow pot. This simple introduction to your hydroponic system eliminates the need for a second pot, saving money, time and hassle.View full product details